Cellulite, Fat Reduction
and Body Contouring
How does EON work?
- Personalized treatment mapping, application of 1064nm laser energy, and simultaneous cooling allows for robotic, touchless treatments for targeted apoptotic fat reduction.
- Smart sensor technology maps your body’s unique topography for a personalized experience.
- Robotic technology provides safe, consistent, and effective treatments.
- Proprietary jet-impingement cooling technology is the world’s most efficient skin cooling system to keep you comfortable throughout the treatment. Laser energy transmits through the skin and preferentially heats fat cells to temperatures that cause it to undergo apoptosis – gentle fat death. The dead fat cells are then eliminated by the lymphatic system over the course of 12 weeks. Visible results can be seen as early as 6 weeks.
The touchless EON system averages 21.6% body fat reduction, and you can go back to work the same day!
Who can get EON treatments?
- Ideally, people with a body mass index (BMI) below 30, and those that have areas of stubborn fat that diet and exercise cannot remove.
- EON can be used on all skin types.
- NOT for people with skin cancer in the area to be treated, those who are pregnant or lactating, those undergoing chemotherapy treatments, or who have large tattoos covering the area to be treated.
- There are some contraindications that could prohibit eligibility for an
- EON treatment, so please consult with your EON provider.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime with EON. You can go back to your daily routine immediately following treatment.
How long does each treatment take?
A full abdominal treatment typically requires 3 segments, and each segment takes 20 minutes.
How many treatments are needed?
The number of treatments is based on the amount of desired fat removal. A full abdominal treatment typically requires 3 segments, and each segment takes 20 minutes.
We offer a full suite of the best aesthetic enhancement technology available today. Our modern laser dermatology institute is comfortable, welcoming, and has the latest innovations.
Cellulite, Fat, Sculpting
Shino Bay reviews & Testimonials
For my Botox and microneedling, this is where I go. I'd never venture from these trained experts. Permanent make-up is next!
This office always has me leaving with a smile. I love when I go for my hyrdafacials and oxygen facials! GREAT team and VIP service, as well as very well skilled doctors and staff. Valet right across the street, too!
I've been treated by three staff members for various cosmetic procedures, including PDO threads and body contouring! I'd be hard-pressed to share with you my favorite. All very experienced & competent, all very friendly.
Skin Insights: The Shino Bay Blog
We want to be a resource for you when it comes to the health of your skin. Check here often to learn more about your skin, caring for it, and read empowering skin stories. There are regular updates!
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can be effective at reducing UV damage in the skin. It is applied […]Read more
Are you unsure where to go to discuss concerns about your skin condition and care? There are so many outlets, […]Read more