The Ultimate"Top of the line" Gold Standard Technology for ALL Red Vascular Conditions!
There are less then a handful in the entire state of Florida due to it's high cost. At Shino Bay we invest in the very best, leading edge technologies and constantly update them so we can offer our patients the world's finest instrumentation . This insures that our patients will get the best results possible, the safest, fastest, most comfortably with the fewest treatments needed. The Cynergy laser administers 2 optimally attracted to RED, Blue & Purple Vascular lasers in each pulse so you are in fact receiving a double vascular laser treatment in 1 treatment session! This often results in 1/2 the treatments necessary as all other red vascular lasers, saving you time and money!
Red vascular lasers such as Pulsed Dye lasers will cause what is called "purpura" which in layman's terms is a blood blister. Although a good clinical outcome with "the old" lasers now utilizing the Cynergy Multiplex laser, this is NO LONGER NECESSARY to ACHIEVE optimal results! With this laser because, this dual laser is so sophisticated the treatments can now be a lot more effective then older "purpura causing" lasers, and will in most cases achieve far better results and often in 1/.2 the treatment sessions! .
Powered by the world's only, patented, advanced "MultiPlex™ technology", our Cynergy Vascular Workstation treats all types of vascular and Red pigmented lesions including:
- spider veins
- leg telangiectasias
- spider veins
- hemangiomas (i.e. Red Spots)
- port wine stains (Red & Purple Birthmarks)
- Red scars (for Scar Prevention and to remove red color from scars)
- and even warts.
More effective than conventional, single-laser wavelength technology!
Fast Treatments - Efficacious Outcomes
Our Cynergy Dual vascular laser treats vascular lesions with unsurpassed efficacy and maximum safety! That's because this, top-of-the-line, revolutionary MultiPlex technology enables the sequential emission of two wavelengths from the same delivery system—a high-powered pulse-dye laser and a 1064-nm long—pulse Nd:YAG laser.
- Both wavelengths are ideal for performing vascular-related laser treatments. The pulse-dye laser is the "gold standard" for targeting vascular lesions such as portwine stains, as well as smaller red vessels, red spots, red scars and rosacea. Likewise, the Nd:YAG laser is particularly effective at treating larger facial and leg veins and bluer veins.
- MultiPlex's sequential dual-wavelength technology has been proven more efficacious than single-wavelength technology and is considered to be the "Gold Standard technology".
- By sequentially treating with 2 lasers in each pulse the red and dark spots normally associated with a single "Pulse Dye Laser Treatment" can be eliminated when desired. The sub-purpuric, pulse-dye laser converts oxy-hemoglobin (red blood) to methemoglobin (blue blood) and micro-clots-increasing absorption of the Nd:YAG laser wavelength by 300 to 500 percent and thereby enabling reduced Nd:YAG fluence (energy) required for maximum patient safety. In addition, since greater penetration depth is achieved, outcome results are optimized, more then any other vascular laser on the market to date.
- Since Cynergy's versatility ensures optimal treatment parameters, our patients experience better results, more clearance, safer, faster and in fewer treatments! In fact, Cynergy virtually eliminates purpura—a bruising typically associated with older pulse-dye lasers—as well as dramatically increases safety! This laser is so safe, it is one of the only lasers cleared to use on small children.
- By emitting dual wavelengths, Cynergy provides safe and effective results in less time than single-wavelength systems. For our patients this that means greater comfort and satisfaction.
Contact us to schedule an appointment
or call us at:
954-765-3005 (Las Olas, Ft. Lauderdale) or 561-832-1950 (Palm Beach Island)